M400

Inspection 2

I'm going to be doing an inspection 2 on my m5 next week. With regards to plugs and filters, does anybody know the oem of those parts? I'm trying to order the bits in and don't want to have to buy from the stealers unless I really have to

There is a company called FORZA GB they do a complete kit  2 x air filters 2 x cabin filters 8 x spark plugs  oil filter  plus fuel filter all decent brand makes the whole kit all in £100 plus post 01291 624 563 , the service I had from them was very good

What brand spark plugs did they send? I'm considering doing this, the ones Neilb recommended are about £45 delivered from eBay 

Eurocarparts do the filters for around £70.  Does the m5 use the activated carbon cabin filters as standard?

Edited by e60530i

1 hour ago, e60530i said:

What brand spark plugs did they send? I'm considering doing this, the ones Neilb recommended are about £45 delivered from eBay 

Eurocarparts do the filters for around £70.  Does the m5 use the activated carbon cabin filters as standard?

Ngk  

1 hour ago, mikem said:

There is a company called FORZA GB they do a complete kit  2 x air filters 2 x cabin filters 8 x spark plugs  oil filter  plus fuel filter all decent brand makes the whole kit all in £100 plus post 01291 624 563 , the service I had from them was very good

They are still advertising these kits on ebay 

Thanks. How many plugs does it use?

Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk