welshpug

Grey e34 tailgate trim & glass struts & drivers seat

14 posts in this topic

after the inner plastic panel for an e34 touring, and the struts that hold the glass up.

also, anyone know why the latch for the glass never stays shut securely?! a good tug and itll open, and just driving along itll pop, usually will stay down but a good bump of the wind in the right direction and I have a massive glass spoiler!

Edited by welshpug

Welsh,

should be able to help, can you photo the part you actually need as there are a number of parts that meet the description "inner plastic panel for an e34 touring".  I have a pair of struts here.

Don't know why the glass would pop except to say (1) it probably needs adjusting and (2) I have all the parts here to replace what you have if you find something broken.

Geoff

Edited by Dongiov

Thanks Geoff, theres only one panel on the inside of the tailgate, it's the massive piece that covers the metal under the glass.

will get a picture in the morning.

figured the glass popping open cause, the plastic part bolted to the glass is cracked allowing the striker pin to flex.

still haven't managed to track one of these down!

still after these, also a good drivers seat in grey cloth.

Hi Geoff, seen your message, I can drop you a txt shortly, different number to when we last spoke I think.