Dom_m3

Wanted model M5

13 posts in this topic

So as per the title I'm looking for a scaled down model of the E39 M5, it has to be silverstone blue to match my car!!

Does anyone know where I could source one of these or does anyone have one that there willing to part with

Thanks

I have a few of the Otto mobile models and they are quite good. Not perfect but the only E39 M5 i could find in a decent size. They pop up on ebay from time to time.

I was looking for a carbon black one. All I could find was silverstone. Google it there are loads. In SSB

I bought a silver one off this guy at the NEC and know he has a blue one in stock, but it won't be Silverstone. I'm not sure if Otto did a Silverstone one (not sure about that link above as I can't access it at work)

http://minimerc.co.uk/

Great thanks for the link, has some nice models on there including a nice sapphire cossie in white just like my old one, can see me getting carried away with these models!!

The last link in the above post ,went in this shop while on holiday this summer in Italy it was packed floor to ceiling with models you could spend loads in there