Dongiov

One ticket left for Uxbridge Motor Show Sunday 17th July 2016

Another great show at Uxbridge and thanks to Geoff for organising again.

Arrived home very hot and a tad burnt in places - and thanks go to GT Steve for showing me what a clay cloth can do on my car which I already thought was  properly clean! Live and learn!

Steve, would you please send me the link for those synthetic drying cloths? Cheers, Keith.

Hi everyone,

thanks for the thanks and thanks to everyone who could make it.  Numbers were definitely down on last year, mainly because Maca had gone independent and booked the space next to us so Tim could pose with his new Merc :-)

So thanks to Onks and Hapaul for emptying the local garages of M cars at very short notice to make up numbers, I have never seen a M lineup like that before, M1-M6.  Very impressive. 

At the end of the day we raised over £250 for charity and that's a good result.

Re weather, I was glad I bought the gazebo.  Saved us from getting a soaking, then saved us from getting roasted.

Thanks Geoff for organising the stand today.

It was my first time going to Uxbridge but i have to say it was a very worth while trip - one very good car show with plenty of variety on display.

Car of the show for me was a Gun Metal Grey Jaguar E-type - Simply stunning

Was glad i brought my suncream with me so i didn't get burnt - learnt my lesson after getting burnt at the Santa Pod show.

Now let see the pics...

Edited by Jay_w

It was good to meet up again although I diapered after 13:00, it was also good teaching old dogs new tricks......

And finally,, BIG thanks to Geoff for organising again

Thanks Geoff for organising a great event. Show was excellent, met some nice forum members and saw some wonderful cars! Highlight for me immaculate jaguar e type worth 1 million pounds. Owner was cool too.