Dongiov

One ticket left for Uxbridge Motor Show Sunday 17th July 2016

Tickets posted this evening, first class.  Should be with you by the weekend.

I have one spare ticket, if anyone wants to come, please let me know asap.

Cheers

Geoff

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:07 PM, Dongiov said:

Looks like we have an E12 M535i coming to the show, for anyone who hasn't seen Jam172's project thread, here it is.

Erm I wouldn't bank on that, it is "Broken again" :angry: might be in the e28.

There was also a pre show meet at Cobham services last year. Happy to do that again if anyone else wants to.

GT Steve, this year its turning out to be a Five and others show so yes, you can.

One thing that makes shows interesting for me is if members do write-ups about their cars and put a sheet of A4 in the windscreen explaining what it is that the punters are looking at.  So as we are a forum group, I am happy that the stand has members cars even if they aren't fivers (but they have to be BMW's).  So GT Steve, if you bring the 3 series, write up something about it, making it humorous if that helps (i.e. the subframe of my 5 Series fell off the other day while I was doing wheelies in the company car park so I am here in my daily 3 series).

In short, if you can write up something to put on display, that would be great.

Cheers

Geoff

Oberlointment, yes you can arrive later, I will be there around 8am but last year we had one person turn up after midday in an very presentable E28.  So yes you can but I would ask that if you can get there before 9.30am please do as otherwise you will be driving to the stand while dodging the general public.

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:48 PM, Dongiov said:

Ah, sorry to hear that, JAM172

Up and running again, for now.:unsure:

EDIT:

I now have a bit of a dilemma, I spoke with JUT535I this morning, and checking the attendance list, his is the only E28 on the stand, so should I:

a) Set out in the E12 M535i and risk viewing several cars from the hard shoulder of the M25 for several hours and await recovery back home again with a very nice man from The AA.

or

b)Take the E28 528i and only risk a few speeding points but actually get to the Uxbridge show and home again with the need for recovery.

Hmm a difficult decision, but every time I think the all is sorted with the E12 it proves me wrong!:rolleyes:

Edited by JAM172