DUFFY

avant garde 355 20"

37 posts in this topic

Hi there I'm after some 20"s for my e63 645ci sport.

I've seen these wheels over on bm autosport in a slightly different design in that no indentation for an M badge and smoother spoke design. Are these available from your self?

I've bought wheels and spacers from you in the past, what price can you do me on these please?

Can you hold these i shall call tomorrow morning mate.

Edited by DUFFY

Oooh what sort of weight are these? Similar to the wheels on the M5 and retaining almost stock look...

Oooh what sort of weight are these? Similar to the wheels on the M5 and retaining almost stock look...

That's why I like them, they are almost the same as e63 m6 but a more aggressive 20" version.

My car is on the 19" elipsoid at the moment, they can't weigh more than those.

I have the 167M on the M5 and noticed a huge difference in unsprung weight when I put the Rowhes off the E39 on it while I had the 167M refurbished.

I'm tempted by a few wheels for the M5 though - Ispiri ISR8, Rohana RC7, Avant Garde 355 and the MK Motorsports (again!)

I have the 167M on the M5 and noticed a huge difference in unsprung weight when I put the Rowhes off the E39 on it while I had the 167M refurbished.

Did you keep the oem diamond cut finish for your 167M ? I have the same and looking at refurb options ...where did you get yours done ?

Placed my order today, hopefully have them on the car by Saturday lunchtime woohoo!

Yeah pics are a given, just have to get the right tyre combo sorted for then ie sizes and price/quality balance.

Out of interest has anybody gone from 19" run flats to 20" regular tyres, if so how was the ride quality?

Look forward to the pics!

Not quite the same as your scenario, but I went from 18" RF to 20" non RF, the difference in ride quality was a massive improvement, despite the lower profile and fitting coilovers at the same time!

p3tchy likes this

SHAHZ is absolutely right run flats are a disaster you get a far more smoother ride from non run flats and you will never have issues with wheels cracking, side walls of runflats are far to hard does not absorb the vibration as well as non run flats. 

by the way wheels leave today mate will PM you tracking details shortly

The new rims arrived and now on the car. The quality is very good and fitment perfect, very happy with the result531D9DA1-39B3-4313-98A0-38ADFC89FFDB.jpg113D6E58-DFC0-424D-B106-4325EE1CD086.jpg

Thanks to online wheels our forum sponsor, a pleasure to deal with, prompt professional service. Thanks again.

Edited by DUFFY
donut, andy-e60, p3tchy and 1 other like this

I'll take some better pictures when the weather brightens up a bit.

I have noticed a quieter smoother ride after the old run flat tyres, even increasing the wheel to 20" the ride is noticeably better.

Very nice wheels on the 6 Duffy.

thanks I like them, it's always a bit of a gamble adding new wheels. Edited by DUFFY