rysie

19" spider reps

18 posts in this topic

finally back in the BMW 5 series fold after selling my E39 and having a couple of years in the wilderness. Got myself a nice clean E60 525i se and asked online wheels for a set of their Spyder reps. B said that they were out of stock for up to 5 weeks! Ok no worries. Then a couple of days later he contacted me and said he'd found me a set. Delivered the next day and gave me good advice about tyres etc. there now on the car looking very nice indeed. The quality is good even the centre caps look OEM!

Ry.

Edited by rysie

The right size and where to source. I'm sure it's old news on here but pointed me in the direction of tyre leader who I've never heard of before. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw how cheap their prices were and free delivery within 72hrs. Can't be bad!

finally back in the BMW 5 series fold after selling my E39 and having a couple of years in the wilderness. Got myself a nice clean E60 525i se and asked online wheels for a set of their Spyder reps. B said that they were out of stock for up to 5 weeks! Ok no worries. Then a couple of days later he contacted me and said he'd found me a set. Delivered the next day and gave me good advice about tyres etc. there now on the car looking very nice indeed. The quality is good even the centre caps look OEM!

Ry.

many thanks for the post mate and glad you are happy with the wheels and service if you ever need wheels again let me know and ill make sure you get a great deal.

thanks again

B

What size tyres are recommended for use on these reps ? I dont want runflats on them .. should I get I higher than normal profile ?

I would go 245/35/19 fronts and 275/30/19 rears mate. I would also not suggest running run flats as we dont give a warranty with use of these, this is due to them causing wheels to crack with the solid side wall.

Let me know I can be of any more help mate

thanks

B

I would go 245/35/19 fronts and 275/30/19 rears mate. I would also not suggest running run flats as we dont give a warranty with use of these, this is due to them causing wheels to crack with the solid side wall.

Let me know I can be of any more help mate

thanks

B

Cheers .. I am going to order tyres first while I can get a good deal through a friend .. ill be intouch soonish

Cheers .. I am going to order tyres first while I can get a good deal through a friend .. ill be intouch soonish

not a problem mate what wheels you thinking of is it the spiders?  as hard to get a hold off at the minute one supplier has them back in 3 or 4 weeks. I got lucky with one supplier had 2 sets left for rysie, I have the F10M5 in stock at the minute too.

No problem do u know the size of them tho I'm missing mine and want to replace seems that there are many sizes tho

usually the cap is 68mm and the badge inside is 65mm mate