F10530D

What did you do to your F07/F10/F11 today?

Achieved a personal best for urban mpg - going shopping then school run. I reckon I couldve got it up to 35 but my foot is too heavy for that

1372d58efcbb25d005ab2923b571ca28.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Achieved a personal best for urban mpg - going shopping then school run. I reckon I couldve got it up to 35 but my foot is too heavy for that

good going mine is normally around 27.7

I upgraded the full car with LED's, interior, boot & puddles.  much nicer light

Remove all that dust and I reckon you could get another 2 or 3 mpg ;-) ;-) 

Picked her up today,,,,,,,,well worth the money

Paddle shift steering wheel now fitted

Updated hear but just got to tell you again,,,,

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/109627-e46-330-vert-sold-hello-f07535-gt/page-3

post-38857-0-90798900-1447878381_thumb.j

Edited by GT STEVE

Looked at it, thought it needs washing and some pictures taken to put on here....... didn't get past thinking about it as it's so overcast and cold here.

Replaced the multirib drivebelt .The old belt did look okay and had gone 104000 km .There was a difference in the new and old belt.The old was rubber/kevlar on boths sides the new was

fabric on one side and kevlar/rubber on otherside.

Contemplated getting the car out of the garage for a wash before doing the school run, then decided not to.

Watched some Youtube Videos comparing winter tyres with 'normal' ones instead and that reminded me to go and dig out my snow chains for my compact tractor which then uncovered the need to rewire and replace some of the fluorescent light in the garage loft.

Once I had done that I found some stuff lurking up their I hadn't seen for years that I can bung on Ebay..... and why on why does Swmbo hoard so many damn novels in my loft which brought me back to having to get the car out of the garage so I could carry all the stuff down the stairs...

Drove like an idiot and almost crashed into a white 2014 F10, to busy concentrating on a cyclist. All my fault, did apologise to the guy.

I have always said cyclists are dangerous.

Dwain

I have always said cyclists are dangerous.

That's a very sweeping statement.  I would say SOME cyclists are dangerous but most of us who also drive a car are very considerate to the law and other drivers.

As a cyclist and car driver I would say that in my opinion car drivers are inconsiderate towards cyclists and are far more dangerous to cyclists than cyclists are to cars. I've had lots of comments from idiot drivers as to why I cycle on the road (Highway Code!!).

Having said that though, cyclists who ride on pavements and don't stop at red lights really wind me up!!

The first thing I did was replace the grills with plain black ones, and I've just bought Thinkware F750 front & rear dash cams, so that's the next job when I get the time

Where are you going to wire them too? I have a dash cam from my last car and want to fit it, I've this f10 less than a week and haven't decoded the fuse box info yet.

I replaced the front brake pads on my car yesterday, Nice and easy job. Buggered if I can reset the warning indicator tho.

But if anyone wants to know if it is difficult to do front pads it took less than an hour start to finish for both sides and that included moving my bus from my garage and getting my jack and tools out and putting them back. Dead easy.

Reseting the service light was a git.

And should anyone be interested the brakes on a 520 are the same as a 530

J.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Achieved a new motorway mpg best today - 47mpg @ 75mph! All from a 3ltr engine! What more could you ask for

Edited by F10530D

Another wash (tbm) dry and wax FK1000P then an internal valet (not that it needed it, but rude not to).

All fluids checked

Tyres and pressures checked

All lights checked

Looking good, really good even if I say so myself.

Just rainexed the rear and side windows before it got too dark. Curbed the nearside front rim this morning. Bloody motorcyclist didn't understand right of way rules. I love my car but not enough to kill someone!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Shat myself today - got a 'DSC malfucntion' error. Turned the car off and on and the error went away. Strange... can anyone shed any light on why this error came up?

Edited by F10530D

Although this was on Sunday, the GT was looking rather dirty so she got a good clean and polish, now put away again until the end of Jan next year.

post-38857-0-72151000-1449654933.jpg

post-38857-0-13341100-1449654945.jpg

post-38857-0-14582300-1449654959.jpg

post-38857-0-37999100-1449654974.jpg

post-38857-0-93129400-1449654989.jpg