F10 530d

What did you do to your F07/F10/F11 today?

15 minutes ago, GEO147 said:

I have an LCI touring and was used to a staggered setup on the E46 M3, but I think the 18s I have now (not sure what style) are a square setup judging from the tyres mounted. Can a staggered setup go on a touring and what would the benefits be? Less chance of oversteer? Anyone any opinions on what suits best? Love the 351 styling but just very hard to get a clean F11 with EVERY option you want. I settled on the 18s as the car had everything else I wanted and to be fair they are nice, just not as nice.

I went for a staggered fitment on mine, 20x9 on the front and 20x10.5 on the rear.... CSL replicas

DSC_0887.JPG

16 minutes ago, GEO147 said:

I have an LCI touring and was used to a staggered setup on the E46 M3, but I think the 18s I have now (not sure what style) are a square setup judging from the tyres mounted. Can a staggered setup go on a touring and what would the benefits be? Less chance of oversteer? Anyone any opinions on what suits best? Love the 351 styling but just very hard to get a clean F11 with EVERY option you want. I settled on the 18s as the car had everything else I wanted and to be fair they are nice, just not as nice.

I went for a staggered fitment on mine, 20x9 on the front and 20x10.5 on the rear.... CSL replicas

Absolutely no need for spacers either... If you need spacers you have the wrong wheels... 

And no, no rubbing either. 

I'm Irish and distrust everything the BBC says end of story ;)

Along with every other news network too. They are all owned and/or controlled by the same few people. Don't get me started!!