onlinewheels

19" Staggered Hyper Silver Spyder Style Wheels

28 posts in this topic

19" Staggered Hyper Silver Spyder Style Wheels in Stock - These Are The Proper Deep Concave Version!

19x8.5 et18

19x9.5 et25

wheels are normally £500 delivered but as we are a new vendor and want to give all BMW5 members some discount we are doing for £460 incl free delivery to mainland UK

PM for further details or email info {at} onlinewheels.co.uk

paypal onlinewheels.co.uk

paypal and credit card accepted.

2_zpsfbcc90c9.jpg

1_zps245d7118.jpg

4_zpsb233ef4f.jpg

The width would be fine on an e39 Touring. e39 M5 (Style 65) Wheels are 9.5j with an et22 offset, so providing the tyre profile is low enough then running a 19" wheel shouldn't be a problem.

I would imagine that these are e60 fitment with a 72.6mm CB? You would need to bore them out to 74.1mm for them to fit the e39. ;)

C.

boring out is not an option, I like plug and play ...a previous member had them on his E39 and I did think because they were reps they will come 74.1 and spigots for others etc

Lets hope :) as they are very nice

Hi unfortunately you guys are spot on older 5 series has 74.1 centre bore these are 72.6 intended for the e60. They would be bang on offset size and width. Boring out is an option and very simple for any precision engineering company as its less than 2mm to shave off. I would imagine wouldnt be much more than a tener a wheel, some of the members on here might even be able to recomend someone. Sorry cant be of more help.

Henry likes this

The width would be fine on an e39 Touring. e39 M5 (Style 65) Wheels are 9.5j with an et22 offset, so providing the tyre profile is low enough then running a 19" wheel shouldn't be a problem.

I would imagine that these are e60 fitment with a 72.6mm CB? You would need to bore them out to 74.1mm for them to fit the e39. ;)

C.

Hi mate one of the suppliers just got these in direct fitment for the E39 just letting you know if still interested.

thanks

Barry

£650 with tyres mate

Delivered with tyres fitted and balanced on the wheels ? At that price, I'd expect budget tyres... but which ones (brand/name) are they ? Thanks

Delivered with tyres fitted and balanced on the wheels ? At that price, I'd expect budget tyres... but which ones (brand/name) are they ? Thanks

yeah thats balanced and delivered mate problem is the budget change all the time last time i checked  ago it was sunnys but to be honest there is not a much difference in any of the budget from my supplier all are around the same standard.

thanks

B

^^ ...and is it also possible that I can order the tyres myself from tyreleader.co.uk and have them delivered directly to you and then have u fit balance them onto the wheels that I'd be buying from you ?

^^ ...and is it also possible that I can order the tyres myself from tyreleader.co.uk and have them delivered directly to you and then have u fit balance them onto the wheels that I'd be buying from you ?

sorry mate problem is wheels are our business we do tyres on customers request we just send them to our tyre supplier in uk he fits and balances and ships them back out, you would more than likely be better off getting someone local to fit and balance as they shouldnt charge much more than £5 a wheel 

let me know either way what you decide

thanks 

B

Thanks. I do love the spyders but I don't want a harsh 19" ride if that makes sense.

the E60 comes standard with 19inch mate so wouldnt be harsh in my opinion. I have been selling wheels a long time and have not seen the spiders in 18inch either

I may have other options in 18inch like BBS LM for example if you really want 18inch.

thanks

B

I may just take the plunge but not until ive near enough killed my tyres.

not a problem mate just give us a shout when you want them

thanks 

B

Hi mate

im having trouble with couriers shipping packages due to tyres being fitted I can do the wheels at £480 incl free shipping and tyreleader i just checked will be able to do a tyre package for £200

245/35/19 fronts

275/30/19 rears

in stock ready for dispatch

thanks

B