Nomis

The Labour Party.

22 hours ago, E39mad said:

Bring back the coalition - at least there was some social conscience amongst the necessary cost cutting.

Think that's what a lot of people voted for last time, it just went wrong. All the polls were predicting a hung parliament with either the Conservatives or Labour in coalition with the Lib Dems. Milliband was unelectable so people voted Conservative hoping to maintain the status quo but unfortunately ended up giving them a majority.  

46 minutes ago, Nomis said:

Even Prescott it seems is ashamed of what happened.

I doubt it. Ever since he became a Lord and adopted his new plummy voice, this contemptible fat toad makes Goering look like a decent bloke.

There is nothing either right or honourable about John Prescott. 

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:14 PM, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

I doubt it. Ever since he became a Lord and adopted his new plummy voice, this contemptible fat toad makes Goering look like a decent bloke.

There is nothing either right or honourable about John Prescott. 

We have enough airy-fairy, arty-farty, hoity-toity, namby-pamby, wishy-washy politicians. What wrong with Two Jags? Started life in the Merchant Navy. Takes a pop at you if you throw stuff at him....:-)   

I don't know if anyone else saw the PM's statement and Opposition reply to the Trident debate today but trust me that every other question from the Labour back-benches was 'Why isn't the Labour front bench supporting the agreed Labour Party position of continuing the support for Britain's Independent Nuclear Deterrent?'

The Leader's answer was 'Ahh, but these things are always in a constant state of debate and review.....'

He just looked narrow-minded, completely set in his ways, naive and irresponsible in front of all the arguments about an expansionist Russia, a completely unpredictable North Korea and the massive unknown that is Daesh - there is no party cohesion - there is just the minority of Labour MP's that haven't rebelled against him left alone and Politically isolated on the front benches.

Edited by sharkfan

Corbyn vs Branson.

Just wtff were his advisors thinking with his 'there are no seats and I want to Nationalise the Railways' farce.

As far as I can make out the man is digging deeper and deeper holes for himself with 'there were bags on the seats' and 'I was looking for two seats together' tales after being caught out walking past empty seats by Mr Bransons cctv.

I admire the man for being principled but his shocking naivety in this affair, lack of leadership skills and losing the support of the Parliamentary Labour Party have shaped his unfortunate destiny.

Yes, he could have chosen any peak time service out of London to make his point far more safely and not had to selectively avoid a seat - however there were other people who were sat on the floor who provided comments and the staff even apologised for the lack of seating. I've seen that plenty on Virgin trains before, it's literally easier to sit on the floor than try and traverse 6 carriages to find a seat.

Virgin will be hauled over the coals by the ICO for their use of CCTV intended for security.

I don't see how he can lead the party effectively but I do think hes going to win the contest again because frankly he's by far the most appealing to masses of people.

When is Corbyn going to go?!

This latest political stunt by Corbyn has spectacularly backfired! 

He was the one to try and score political points first by showing that picture of him sitting on the floor of a train to try and convince the train was packed. 

Virgin Trains have released the footage which shows what happened. 

Now the latest is Virgin trains might be in trouble for releasing the images. 

In the Privacy Policy for when CCTV images can be used/shown, there's two clauses;

To protect public safety and assist with the verification of claims. 

Virgin Trains have indeed protected the public's safety from Corbyn's lie !
Virgin Trains have indeed assisted with the verification of Corbyn's 'claim' .. as a lie !

When Jeremy Corbyn talks =

BSoMeter.jpg

Cheers, Dennis!

Edited by DennisCooper

1 hour ago, roofer said:

Labour Party ?Who were they again?

Good question; it appears there are two.

The Parliamentary Labour Party who are voted in by the general public every four or five years and who try to gain sufficient public support to become the majority Party and attain Public Office.

The Constituency Labour Party (and Unions et al) who try to influence Labour Parliamentary Party direction by voting in the Leader of the Parliamentary Labour Party.

There appears to be a bit of a gulf between the two at the moment...

There are things I do like about Mr Corbyn and his politics but he has made himself look a complete tit with this train stunt!

'Oh there weren't any seats for me and my wife to sit together'....errm so what? 

Dont particularly like Owen Smith tho. Actually I don't like Tim nice but Dim and Teresa May either, plus Mr Farage is no longer a party leader...the next lot are unvoteable!