Hi all,

Over the years I have managed to accumulate various pieces of BMW documentation from an assortment of sites and sources. I thought it time to place them all in one location where everyone can access them. They are available from my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxDd4Jzlov8Efmg5VVVEaTZVYkplN3MzaGZLQUEzaWFjU0luMl81cW9oSGxlOENGbTlKQW8&usp=sharing

The folder currently contains the following: E60 engineer training modules; M Division documentation; Various E60 manuals and guides, and an assortment of BMW presentations.

As I find more I will upload them to the Drive and update this post. Mods - Bearing this in mind, perhaps it would be handy to make this pinned?

Best,

Horsey

*Please note I do not own the documents or claim to be the author of them*

Edited by Horsey

The engineer training modules folder has been updated to include the differences between the E60 and E61. Thanks to jal1234 for pointing me to this document.

Horsey

Documentation update to include the power management information. This can be found in the Engineer Training Modules. Thanks to Donut for pointing me to this.

Horsey

Documentation update to include the BMW Diagnosis Documentation on DIS. This can be found in the Engineer Training Modules folder.

Horsey

Another update, thanks to know-dice this time :)

The Drive has been restructured and the following have been added: 2008 owners manual, 2 documents on the CIC and an introduction to coding.

I have more that will be going up soon. :)

Horsey 

Updated to include April 2008 BMW Fast Facts which covers a variety of BMW models (including the E60/E61). Many thanks to know-dice for pointing me to this.

Horsey

Restructured the Drive again. Added a service and bulletins folder (2 in), e39 manuals folder (5 in) and added (1) to M Division documentation.

Horsey