ThirtyNiner

E60 Shift Lever Parts

Hi there,

Can I have a quote for the following items please?

E60 545i Shifter - 25117546373

Shifter Bush - 25111220600

shifter Clip - 25117571899

I believe these are the components Brill is after also in the thread below.

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/110644-e39-manual-shifter-parts/#entry1191081

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ThirtyNiner

May I also have a quote for the following items please?

2x Screw Plug With O-Ring 33117525064

2x Gasket Ring 07119963355

Also, do you know if washers are used on the drain & fill plugs on a ZF 5-speed manual transmission (VIN: WBADT52090CE81013)?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Can I have a quote for the following items please?

E60 545i Shifter - 25117546373

Shifter Bush - 25111220600

shifter Clip - 25117571899

I believe these are the components Brill is after also in the thread below.

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/110644-e39-manual-shifter-parts/#entry1191081

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

We do that kit for £58.75 inc vat and delivery

To order please call 01452872666 and quote ref 32160

May I also have a quote for the following items please?

2x Screw Plug With O-Ring 33117525064

2x Gasket Ring 07119963355

Also, do you know if washers are used on the drain & fill plugs on a ZF 5-speed manual transmission (VIN: WBADT52090CE81013)?

Thanks.

Those would be £10.50 for the 4 inc vat and delivery, I have added them to quote ref 32160 for you

There aren't any washer used from what I can see

16 hours ago, vrav666 said:

Hi there

Can I please have an up to date quote on this kit?

Thank you

Hi,

Those will be £77.57 including vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 14554 or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

Hi

The kit arrived today it was early. I'm really happy with the service.

I'm one of those impatient car guys who waits for the postman to bring me car parts. I usually open the door before they even get to it.

Thanks again

15 hours ago, vrav666 said:

Hi

The kit arrived today it was early. I'm really happy with the service.

I'm one of those impatient car guys who waits for the postman to bring me car parts. I usually open the door before they even get to it.

Thanks again

Hi,

Great to hear that the parts have arrived with you :D

Just a quick follow up for anyone thinking of doing this mod. I installed the kit on my e34 M50 520i. My car was owned from new by the P.O and it only has 73K miles, full BMW history which contains receipts for a clutch job around 2 or three years ago(at which time the gearbox oil must have been replaced). Initially I was not happy with the mod at all I contemplated removing it to install the old one, as it was very stiff and notchy whereas previously it would slot into gear with minimal effort. I have the weighted ZHP knob attached. 

I really  like the mod now that it has settled in, the gear changes do require more effort but the notchiness has almost disappeared. It is starting to slot in nicely. This may be due to the shiffter rod bush becoming slightly;y more pliable once in use.

If I had to do it all over again I would have opted for either the e36 or e46 m3 shifter, as both seem like a nice compromise between the stock and e60 shifter.

The kit was very easy to install, lots of space under the transmission tunnel, I even managed to use my hands to push the circlip onto the shifter rod.

I would hands down recommend this as one of the easiest and most impact full mods for any manual BMW. Just let it bed in.