badwhip

dynavin n6

I would like to add this in the future as I like some feature it has but I would not be willing to give up the intravee and its feature for it. my question could the intravee every be made to work with it since it has some kind of ibis interface? I also have the alpine dsp and he radio and Sirius. so that another reason to keep the intravee.

I think it's quite unlikely.

The support would have to be the other way round, the Dynavin would have to support the Intravee, the Intravee can't support the Dynavin.

In effect the Dynavin would have to have some sort of BMW radio and CD Changer emulator.

they are doing something to get the dsp sound system working and the back up sensors to work with the unit. it comes with an I bus box but I see what u are saying that they would need to change there design. I will ask in there forum I'm sure it's a no because of limited people would also want this and that.

From the point of view of the non Audio features of the Intravee, it would make more sense if they implemented the features in the Dynavin unit directly. However, if you wanted to retain the PXA and tuners, the Dynavin would have to have a radio and board monitor emulator and be able to interpret display messages.