E39mad

Forum election fun

Forum election fun  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Place you vote and see where we would be if the Forum was the nation!

2-0 wahoo

(I'm just main the most of this while it lasts - ha)

Haha - damn those bloody immigrant poles ;)

Poles on poles - my new lap dancing enterprise

JJ

Edited by problemchild

Hi,

Quoting Burnzybubbles

"So do we now not use the ONS's data contradicting what you said in your other post? That's what the numbers are saying yes, in truth probably not but that can't take away the fact it's still a lot more than your original assumption, even if just 50% stayed in the UK that's still 10 million people."

You just put pictures of two graphs up, I couldn't tell if it was from the ONS or not. However, using graphs for the number of 'Visas Issued - excluding transit and visitation ones' is incorrect. The graphs you've used includes lots of different ones;

http://www.ukvisaandimmigration.co.uk/uk-visa-types.php

Keep in mind the single and pretty much 'only' noise UKIP have made/are making is about 'uncontrolled EU immigration', so why not look at the actual Work Permits numbers of Visa's only? there's no need to include all the other Visa's you've mentioned in the graphs you put up as I'd think a good proportion go to those economic migrants from outside the E.U - which UKIP aren't making noise about. Also, Visa's can be temporary and or have status changes, so again not the right data to use to support your view. The best way to illustrate that point is the point below;

You can also take a look at the UK's population history - at the beginning of 2001, the UK's population was around 59.1 million, at the beginning of 2011, it was 63.1 million. Simple Question, how much did the UK's population rise by ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom. If you think there's 'millions' of illegal immigrants, as earlier in the thread, there'd be hundreds of people sleeping in high streets up and down the entire UK......       but guess what...     there isn't ! 

Is it time for you to visit the Audi forums?!  ;)

Cheers, Dennis!

Edited by DennisCooper

Hi Duncan,

You can enjoy the 'curries' with the other lads, I've had more than enough of em to last me a lifetime !  I want blaaand food I can eat with a fork and knife! 

It still bugs me I can't work out how to embed youtube vids !

Cheers, Dennis!

Pistonheads was also a big majority of Con/UKIP. Is it a petrolhead thing? :D

Yeah it is, I'm on other unrelated-to-cars forums, and the result was more split, actually in one case very similar to how things seem to be panning out in real life. 

Ooooooh - it's still a lot closer than I thought t would be when I woke up :)

And it seems like the scots will have inadvertently voted in the conservatives

JJ

Edited by problemchild

Forget exchanging, you can keep her Joss :P

(i'm so glad the wife isn't into cars or ever reads this forum phew :lol:)

I meant curry for a cupcake not mother in laws you numpty..... :lol:

I've just had a spicy chicken burger and chips

Can't beat that.

Agree, but depends what spicy chicken burger you on about. I like the grilled ones lemon n herb, but i am a fat s***e

Hi,

Quoting Burnzybubbles

"So do we now not use the ONS's data contradicting what you said in your other post? That's what the numbers are saying yes, in truth probably not but that can't take away the fact it's still a lot more than your original assumption, even if just 50% stayed in the UK that's still 10 million people."

You just put pictures of two graphs up, I couldn't tell if it was from the ONS or not. However, using graphs for the number of 'Visas Issued - excluding transit and visitation ones' is incorrect. The graphs you've used includes lots of different ones;

http://www.ukvisaandimmigration.co.uk/uk-visa-types.php

Keep in mind the single and pretty much 'only' noise UKIP have made/are making is about 'uncontrolled EU immigration', so why not look at the actual Work Permits numbers of Visa's only? there's no need to include all the other Visa's you've mentioned in the graphs you put up as I'd think a good proportion go to those economic migrants from outside the E.U - which UKIP aren't making noise about. Also, Visa's can be temporary and or have status changes, so again not the right data to use to support your view. The best way to illustrate that point is the point below;

You can also take a look at the UK's population history - at the beginning of 2001, the UK's population was around 59.1 million, at the beginning of 2011, it was 63.1 million. Simple Question, how much did the UK's population rise by ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom. If you think there's 'millions' of illegal immigrants, as earlier in the thread, there'd be hundreds of people sleeping in high streets up and down the entire UK...... but guess what... there isn't !

Is it time for you to visit the Audi forums?! ;)

Cheers, Dennis!

I said the graphs where from ONS's data in the post that I put the graphs in, it's quite clear in black and white.

What about the graph representing N.I numbers issued, surely that's a good indication of who is here using the system for work or benefit.

Your the one that began mentioning immigration :lol: so is it ok to bully your opinion? What you say is written in stone and God forbid anyone who disagrees with your opinion, they get banished to Audi forums :lol:

You last statement is a bit like your other statement regarding illegal immigrants, just because they are illegal doesn't mean they only live on the streets, that just shows that you clearly have no idea of what goes on.

Your population increase is irrelevant, what percentage of white British UK nationals left? The original argument was based on you trying to say that there isn't millions of immigrant in the UK, but by you own data sources that's been blown out the water.

Maybe it's time to take the army helmet off and put the keyboard down.

Agree, but depends what spicy chicken burger you on about. I like the grilled ones lemon n herb, but i am a fat s***e

o.m.geeeeeee grilled lemon and herb with chicken, fml!

has he??? i've not seen that....

i've seen "expected to step down" but when and who will replace him?

i think he's done ok

the snp upsurge really hasn't helped add an option to the conservatives now

JJ