E39mad

Best interior glass cleaner?

2 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

I could never get smear free glass using any AG glass cleaning product. Asked on here and got recommended Nilglass. Costs not a lot from B&Q.

Less is more with any AG product.

Just my tuppenceworth

Been using Megs glass cleaner; it's ok, but doesn't seem to clear on it's own and if you buff it dry; the windows then seem to become sticky :roll:

I've bought Dodo Juice Clearly Menthol glass cleaner and will use it later today or tomorrow and report back; it gets rave reviews, so fingers crossed!

AG fast glass is ok. The AG glass polish is good just a bit dusty and a bollock ache if you get on rubber. 

I biught Stoners after researching on a detailing world. Stoners is much better than AG fast glass. 

Even better than Stoners is Siroflex from Toolstation. Use that on the house windows but to scared to use it on the car just in case it’s got ammonia in it and it messes up my car tints. 

I've used AG Fast Glass, Dodojuice Menthol and Megs glass cleaner recently on both my E39 and the wifes Jazz

The Dodojuice for me wins, but only just. The Fast Glass is very good and disappears/evaporates quickly. The Megs doesn't do this and I found that you'll buff it dry and then it becomes sticky, more is needed on application and doesn't evaporate very well at all IMO