E39mad

Best interior glass cleaner?

We use turtlewax inside and out, but dont use a microfibre as they seem to have too many dust particles in them, in fact i use an old rag! Things like an old teeshirt torn up work well

I use meguires crystal glass, hands down the best glass cleaner I've ever used and it's so easy to use with no smears at all.

If you can get your hands on some IPA (not the beer type) then mix it 1:10 with di-ionised water, spray onto a microfibre cloth, wipe over and job done.

I tried this at the weekend and it was superb, no mess, no fuss.

I use meguires crystal glass, hands down the best glass cleaner I've ever used and it's so easy to use with no smears at all.

+2 best I have ever used and I am fussy on clean glass

Me too, better than AG I reckon (and that's pretty good stuff)

Use a well used (so it's been in the washing machine a few times) but very clean microfibre. That way you don't get the lint which sticks to the screen with a brand new one. Give it two cleans on that basis and the results are excellent.

Meg's stuff is really hit and miss in my experience but the glass cleaner's very good.

AG glass polish here but I've got so used to it, i've not tried anything else. I find it gives superb results on the glass but is very dusty and a pain when it gets on any trim.

Trick to cleaning interior glass is to clean it before you actually use glass cleaner. 

Basically, when you clean the exterior glass you usually wash it with car shampoo first.  The interior glass is just cleaned with the glass cleaner which isn't always strong enough to clean off traffic film/tobacco etc that comes through air vents.  If your interior glass is smeary give it a good clean with some IPA, glass polish or some all purpose and then use the glass cleaner to give it a good smear free shine.

Also, short pile microfibres do a better job or waffle weave drying cloths. 

The only one to use is auto finesse crystal. No streaks, no residue, no dust. Very good stuff

This stuff is damn good! Just feels a but expensive to me for a glass cleaner. Id say it's as good as autoglym fast glass which is a few quid cheaper. It may be better but not for an extra £4 or what ever it is.

Same as a lot of auto finesse stuff- always very good but always fairly expensive.

Newspaper cleans winders better than any cloths in the market.

I clean the glass on our woodburner with damp newspaper dipped into ashes. I'm not recommending the ashes for our cars (!) but I can see the sense in newspaper. I'm going to try newspaper plus a household glass cleaner.

I have AG glass polish but it seems to take a long time for the desired effect.

This stuff is damn good! Just feels a but expensive to me for a glass cleaner. Id say it's as good as autoglym fast glass which is a few quid cheaper. It may be better but not for an extra £4 or what ever it is.

Same as a lot of auto finesse stuff- always very good but always fairly expensive.

Yeah it's definitely more expensive, the products. I do like them though, nice packaging and good products. Always get them when they're on special

I’ve spend years researching this, as a Vaper for 6 plus years am always cleaning my windows 2/3 times a week and I’ve used everyone of the ones above plus a shed load more, for inside of the wind screen it Auto Glym glass polish, for everything else it’s 3M foam glass cleaner ... esp if you have tints 3M is hard to get and cost about £10 when anywhere has any in stock ... it sells out that fast, it’s also the glass cleaner recommended by Paul Dalton ... yes that’s the same guy that charges £500 for a wash and dry.

Depending on how dirty or soiled - AG Glass Polish followed up by AG Fast Glass.

Outside of screen and side windows are covered in Aquapel so generally only use the Fast Glass.

I've been using Stoner Invisible Glass for a while now and really like it. NEVER use it on the outside. I did on my E91 and it must have cleaned all the muck out of the tiny pinprick chips that windscreens collect. Every time the sun hit it wrong, it would sparkle and was very distracting. Great inside though and cuts through anything.