nealpina

No Top Gear this weekend - Jeremy Clarkson Suspended

I do wonder if this "final warning" nonsense is just a marketing ploy to keep people interested in this bufoon?!?

Well, it was only a matter of time.

My sons just sent me that link and what you said is exactly what i said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Nomis

The uk has disappeared right up its own politically correct arsehole, soon all we will have is nervous looking namby pamby gimps with no personel opinions whatsoever who can't crack a joke unless it's been approved by some smug twats round a table

Edited by DUFFY

Well he will have no problem getting paid a fortune to do a car show on another channel.

quite correct, probably the phone calls already started - BBC will lose a fortune re world wide sales and appeal, but BBC is so far up its left rear quarter and wouldn't know business unless it was handed taxpayer funds used to overpay and bucketful of useless political placements as gross salaries, pensions and expenses.

Re the ex HSBC failed head of risk (laugh/laugh) now a major trustee or more.

Yeah I hope he doesn't wimp out and plead for forgiveness then in return promise to be pc from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The UK is full of people "Apologising " MP's the Police etc etc . No one has balls anymore .

Precisely! Clarkson co presents a televised motoring magazine with humorous and subjective issues.... and he does it very well too. I have seen a few of the other countries franchised versions and they are too 'stiff', not naturally funny... Top Gear Is a Top Entertainment show and I'm sure if BBC can't compromise over their political correctness issues, then there will be other channel bosses with their chequebooks and contracts at the ready.

Got to be aload of rubbish hasnt it? cant imagine the BBC not airing their biggest asset?

Biggest ASS not asset methinks.

JC does make the BBC lots of money, but so could drug dealing - both to me are somewhat unacceptable. As a grumpy old man I really do not like the 'crass non motoring entertainment' basis of the hour long show, I much preferred it when it was half an hour of topical motoring content.

Bring back Chris Goffey slating the first diesel Range Rover as gutless......

It's not the same show without him. Simples. If he goes they will kill there biggest earning show.

Biggest ASS not asset methinks.

JC does make the BBC lots of money, but so could drug dealing - both to me are somewhat unacceptable. As a grumpy old man I really do not like the 'crass non motoring entertainment' basis of the hour long show, I much preferred it when it was half an hour of topical motoring content.

Bring back Chris Goffey slating the first diesel Range Rover as gutless......

Glad I am not the only one.

He can be funny but does overstep the mark far too often. He seems to think he owns Top Gear and 

has bigger than the show itself.

Hope he gets the sack!!!

5th Gear is better anyway as a car show. 

On the news this morning they said Top Gear nets the BBC £300 million a year more than any other show... 

His daughter has tweeted "BBC please take him back ...... He's started to cook" :lol:

No matter how shit/good you think the show is the facts are it makes the Beeb a lot of money and losing it will probably mean a rise in your TV license