Twiglet

What did you do to your E60/61 today?

Rewired the tailgate today. Only one broken number plate wire on the outer right hinge.

But the HRW issue was some plum had been there before. With crimps!! Now soldered in a length of correct size cable and HRW is now back in action.

Those discs look small on pics Duffy are they 324mm

No they are 340mm, probably the telephone picture.

No m badge baring the ones bm have have placed lol, right I'm going out side to remove, that's what a day off does I do crazy stuff lol

Hey, don't take it off just cause it's not to people's taste! Do what YOU like :)

I picked it up this morning, not done anything as such yet except fit the phone cradle for my HTC. Things i am planning on doing;

Swirl flaps, oil breather,NBT and fix the motors that release the load cover when i open the rear doors.

I am trying to post a bigger picture but i keep getting an error message saying i can not use that file format on this community?? only doing what i normally do on other forums??

Edited by phillc

Just picked up an OE BMW roof bar set with bike carriers and a rear bike rack. Not a clue how it's going to go together and I'm sure there will be bits missing. But for £50 it was worth a punt post-40645-14254071457455_thumb.jpg

Came from vehicle dismantler, so no keys or instructions lol. Anyone got the above already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Hope the price was hidden too!

'oh it's that part i needed for the steering noise, so ordered it from Germany, much cheaper than BM'

She gave me that look lol

There off a popular auction site. 331468057473 is the item number (not sure on the rules on advertising other website)

They really modernise the car. Only problem is I want to LED the whole car now lol

They are canbus fine and don't flicker or flash. Just get a very very dim flash for 4 seconds after start up as the bulb warner voltage goes through them. But u can barley see the flash in the night and not at all at day. So I'm not bothered.

For the sake of a few quid it was as cheap getting some standard bulbs from bmw