Twiglet

What did you do to your E60/61 today?

Tried cleaning mine out until Bentley decided to jump in and wouldn't budge .he thought he was going for a ride.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow he's a big momma, love his face..

You need a bigger vehicle for Bentley, may i suggest a Transit..

41363A19-DAB9-4F12-A0DD-2C2169AD556B.jpg

This evening I replaced the front brake pads for some Performance Friction Carbon metallic I had these on my old M3 and found them a good upgrade, loads of bite and less fade, quiet too. I gave the whole lot a once over while the wheels were off and polished the rear of the wheels. Then noticed the front off side inner tyre wall was splitting so now I have to get a new Conti sport fitted Saturday morning at £190! That's actually quite cheap as well.

Edited by DUFFY

Good work!

I managed to get my address book to display on the idrive - always had call possibility after fitting new MULF, but nothing else.

Another little job done :)

41363A19-DAB9-4F12-A0DD-2C2169AD556B.jpg

This evening I replaced the front brake pads for some Performance Friction Carbon metallic I had these on my old M3 and found them a good upgrade, loads of bite and less fade, quiet too. I gave the whole lot a once over while the wheels were off and polished the rear of the wheels. Then noticed the front off side inner tyre wall was splitting so now I have to get a new Conti sport fitted Saturday morning at £190! That's actually quite cheap as well.

Those discs look small on pics Duffy are they 324mm