Mic_K

air suspension stuck

12 posts in this topic

hi guys my rear suspension is stuck in highest position after two days on a jack :-(. inpa 'axle down' command makes no effect. is letting air down manually ie taking pipes off my only option to reset?

Edited by Mic_K

Hi,

Have you tried driving it a short distance, 100meters or so?

Suspension activity can be held off or triggered by things like doors or tailgate open...

If not then pipes off is the only other option I know of...

Cheers,

Gavin :)

Are all the doors shut etc? I think it won't re-level until everything is shut.

Inpa also has other adjusting options you could try.

And lastly, taking the airlines off isn't so hard, but if it's not re-levelling, I'm not sure it'll solve the problem

drove it to work 2 miles this morning. What a ride! didn't know our roads are that bumpy! nevertheless no change to suspension. do I need to disconnect battery or just pop pipes off?

managed to lower it in dis manually. fault lit on dash but nothing stored. will do for now. haven't got more time to play. at least it's drivable

Had a similar issue, see here. There's another thread with additional info, will add it to this post when I find it.

Use INPA if you have access to it, work on a level surface, use a "yardstick" as a measure to monitor adjustments - sometimes they are quite small and you can't always tell that there are changes with the naked eye.

Before you start messing with values in INPA, make a note of what the settings are currently. 

S

Here's the other thread

Edited by Rosiebs_Dad

thanks for the reply! used dis height adaptation in the end measuring from wheel centre to arch and typing result in. all good now. all good now although I have to say dis isn't the most user friendly tool ;-)