Sign in to follow this  
pauliexjr

Bl**dy Vandals!

Taking my two dogs for a walk this morning and I noticed a lot of mud on the road leading to our local playing fields. When I got there I found the dipshit council workmen who maintain the fields i.e. mow the grass once in a blue moon hadn't padlocked the gate and some opportunistic c*nt in a 4X4 had taken the chance to practice his donut capabilities.

The whole area which comprises a kiddies play park and a full sized football pitch is an absolute quagmire of churned up grass and 6" deep ruts! I'm not a great football fan, but this is a communal area for the local kids to play on to keep them off the streets and it makes my piss boil to see the damage this thoughtless twat has caused.

The park was virtually out of use for a couple of years whilst the council sorted out a drainage problem, they finally got the turf re-laid and the playground apparatus reinstated in April and it's been a great place for kids to have a kick about and families to take their youngsters to, and now some mindless moron has deprived an entire community of this valuable amenity.  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Bet it was fun though

Ain't going there, it will be even more fun if they catch him and crush his fucking car having inserted his jack handle up his ringpiece!!

Follow the tracks ;)

Hope you rang the police :)

JJ

The tracks lead onto the main road. Yes, the police were informed by a neighbour this morning, so far they haven't even turned up to survey the damage, not that there is anything they could do unless someone actually saw the little shit!

Barsteward.   I hope they catch him...

If they're a local, things like this have a habit of coming out..  Bragging in the pub, a 'guess what I did'....

A story about sad kids who can't play footie & the shear expense of repairs in the local press might start something going.

So, a charge of criminal damage & a bill for some landscaping.   Maybe next time they'll buy a f"%&ing  field....