Shaz H

Dyno day/mini meet - Bristol 29/11/2014

Nice to meet you all, and thanks to Shaz for organising. Sorry I had to leave before you got finished, but hope you got the numbers you wanted.

I was pleased with my 301hp / 375 ft-lbs - I'd heard that early 540's were stronger than the 286 / 325 official figures, and it seems that's still the case even at 17 years old.

Standing next to it doing 155mph on the rollers was quite an experience too!

Likewise:) i didn't do much, Dave got the ball rolling 

will try to organise an M25 radius meet when the weather gets better

Edited by Mr. Shaz H

Finally on the forum guys! Who's coming on Saturday then?

Hi Gareth, keep us updated if you get the gearbox updates. I will be very interested to get that done

P.S. We now have the BMW main dealer diagnostic kit which is fully online, allowing us to carry out all dealer functions, such as software updates, key coding, etc. The kit has only just been delivered, as soon as its up and running I will notify everyone. Thanks!

We charge £100 + VAT for a full vehicle update. We connect the dealer tool which is connected online to the BMW server, every control module is then checked and anything that requires an update is updated, depending how many modules need updating the process can take from 1 hour to 5 hours. It is possible on some models to manually deselect some modules to prevent them from being updated.

Auto gearbox oil changes also available, single and double flush services, unfortunately the cost of the ZF oil makes this service quite expensive!