Shaz H

Dyno day/mini meet - Bristol 29/11/2014

Update:

1. Mallock24
2. Shaz
3. KingOfTheHill
4. N13YKY
5. WilliAm4

6. 335 from another forum (still to confirm)

Dave - keep us posted on what Gareth says

Mick you're still on stand by...only 4 places available now but unlimted people popping by.

Edited by Mr. Shaz H

Update:

1. Mallock24
2. Shaz
3. KingOfTheHill
4. N13YKY
5. WilliAm4

6. 335 from another forum (still to confirm)

DarklordMick still on stand by...only 4 places available now but unlimted people popping by.

More updates on payment for securing places will be confirmed soon.

Edited by Mr. Shaz H

Ok spoke to Gareth yesterday and he is more than happy with the current numbers meaning he can spend more time with people's cars

If those going can either call Gareth this week on 01454 800117 to pay for there slot or if you wish to pay by paypal his email address is on their website (avon tuning)

Nice one Dave.

I’ll speak to Gareth this week regarding timings. I maybe the first one there to sort out a few things with my original map which could take a while…

For those who paid, please update this thread.

Spoke to Gareth just now.

He’s confirmed if everyone can make it to his garage at 10 that would be great and obviously one by one he will conduct the dyno. As Dave stated above, he can take payment over the phone or via paypal.

I’ll be there a little earlier to sort out a few map issues.

I will pm you all individually just in case you miss the updates.

Cheers

Shaz

I have just had a £600 clutch bill for Wifes Mini and £172 Kwick fit tyre replacement for a  blow out yesterday on the way to the Rally GB so I am not even going to beat around the bush highly unlikely I will be attending as I am pot less :evil:  :evil:  

I have just had a £600 clutch bill for Wifes Mini and £172 Kwick fit tyre replacement for a  blow out yesterday on the way to the Rally GB so I am not even going to beat around the bush highly unlikely I will be attending as I am pot less :evil:  :evil:  

mallock i was there too, you wernt parked at dyfnant were you? and sorry guys I too am going to have to drop out :/ Im gutted because it would be good to have seen everyones cars but if we can arrange a meet another time id like to go

I too am on the fence now or will be very last minute.

I had it all planned out but it's all gone wrong!

My little boy threw up in the back of the car as soon as the mrs pulled up outside of the garage and she decided to take the car home to clean up and kept my little boy at home, there's no other day this week we can get the car in to be checked/sorted in regards to injectors.

I had planned to get the car mapped at the weekend if it was possible but that's a definite no now.

It's now booked in for the following Monday, so if I can get a day off for a map next week, I'll be in for sure, I guess I won't know until Monday/Tuesday now.

Hopefully it'll all go smoothly next week!

Right ladies, time for a bump.

Whoever can make it, I think 10 ish will be a good enough time.

For those who backed out of the dyno, no worries but it doesn’t stop from you popping by!

This forum needs more meets! So hopefully this would be the first of many ish in 2015…

I will be there now with my dodgy alternator and now noisy /screaming turbo ... Don't think I will risk the dyno but will pop in . Think my father-inlaw is bringing his skyline to put it on

If your turbo is screaming, I wouldn't drive the car, let alone take it to a dyno day. New turbo time!

Well I guess It's not that bad in fact sometimes I think it's in my head ...I hate my car !! (Though I have got a turbo prices up!!)