RJS

What have you done in your e12 Today, or yesterday, maybe last week.. month?

I have some arms Jamie if there the same as e28.

Unfortunately not Jimmy, I have three sets of wiper motors and arms for an e28, the e12 one's are as E3 and E9, the arms are curved.

Like these:

064_zpsdyzy6zoo.jpg

Edited by JAM172

Bought some new floor mats from Hamilton Classic. But the drivers mat didn't fit. So have made template and sent that to them. Should get that back soon.

Also this turned up...

24251332603_58cdea287d_z.jpg

:cool:

Bought some new floor mats from Hamilton Classic. But the drivers mat didn't fit. So have made template and sent that to them. Should get that back soon.

Also this turned up...

24251332603_58cdea287d_z.jpg

:cool:

Are you sure, what's wrong with the coilover set up?        

Edited by JAM172

I want to go low lower but can't due to the speed bumps on my road! Also it's cheaper than moving house!

I keep grounding out as it is and can't have anyone in the back.

18 hours ago, Collective-friction said:

Oh and not exactly ground breaking but fitted some new sunvisor clips :)

It looks lovely and unmolested, mine did have the headlight wash wipe, but I have had to remove it as the wiper arms were missing.

EDIT: has your car had an interior colour change? The reason I ask is although the door cards match the seats, the carpets are anthracite?

Edited by JAM172

Blimey, it's nice to have those invoices :huh:

The pictures make the seats look cream, that's all I thought, not a criticism by any means.

None taken :)

i thought the invoices were a really nice touch too, especially the bit about the stereo etc.

The stereo didn't work when I bought the car and it took me months to track down an exact model which I was able to use to repair the cars' original. Apparently the unit was used in some Ferrari's of the same era which make them both rare and expensive, I could have bought a modern one that actually sounds good for the price I had to pay! 

These are some pics of the car when it had its original stripes on etc

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks guys. I would like to think it could hold its own, I know of two others that are perhaps as untouched ( mine has seen some metal repairs in the past). One in particular , a white striped car is particularly lovely. 

Yep still on its 14's, I'm after some slightly wider rims of the same era but short of stumbling across some BBS RS's or open lug Alpina's I won't be going bigger. I love the chunky sidewall look :)