RJS

What have you done in your e12 Today, or yesterday, maybe last week.. month?

Basically, My favorite thread on the e34 forum is "what have you done today"

I see this forum moves a touch slower, but I still think it'd be fun (As I love the e12 ever since my mate Neil had one)..

Go!

Haha yes this is in the GTA section on alfa owner as well. Seems to be spreading round all the forums I use.

I'll start. I will do a thread one day about my current e12 build but until I have sorted all the problems it just doesn't seem worth it. Today I refitted the prop for the umteenth time in the hope that refurbishment and balancing would solve the vibration.....

Nope........

Edited by Joss

WaHay! We're off! .... Sorry about your vibrations... My e34 shimmied with the best of them, I was sat at 55mph in the e36 earlier just taking in how lovely and non shimmiyish it was... Hope you sort yours

Organised spare tyre to be repaired.

Repaired drivers seat back.

Had front wing lip and lower N/S front door painted. (Yesterday)

Not tempted to have another different set? I love my BBS RS's

I'll see how these turn out first. I bought them from a guy I work with so it was really convenient!

Just bought some rear headrests thanks to the wonders of ebay! Pics soon... 

Did you buy em from jacko200sx from that m535i he's braking? If you did then andy's a sound bloke and I've bought loads of bits off him.

On a side note. Alternator is back and in. I still think there is a charging issue but I'll confirm this morning. Is there anything else on the car that could cause a low voltage output?

Edited by Joss

Sent my friend to pick up the replacement carpet and rear trunk panels from the M535i breaker and had my neighbour pop round to confirm the mat material was correct so hopefully he'll be making my new mats soon. Whoop whoop no more holes by the pedals soon

Picked up a new spare key from bmw and the carpet and rear boot trim panels.

Edited by Joss

Sold mine today. A bit sad but needs must and I can't afford the Alpine while this stays.

New driver leaving my garage earlier. He'll be using it as a daily in London. Brave man. My kind of guy.

7LsNyeBI.jpg

JrEVYsY5.jpg

Anyone got any ideas on the best place to sell all my E12 spares? Is is eBay or somewhere else?

Lol true. There is a classified section. I don't see why you can't advertise it there and do a thread with a link in here

How much did you sell it for if you don't mind me asking?

I need the brackets that hold the rear headrests in place if anyone has any?

Also just bought on ebay another front seat for mine as a spare. Turned up today, mint!

Got asking price for it but feel I let it go far too cheaply. Wasn't a great time of year to sell though.

Sadly not got your headrest clips.