DUFFY

Whitby breakfast run any body?

Quite a while ago now a few forum members had a run out to the coast (Whitby breakfast club) it was a good run out over the moors to Whitby early morning on some awesome driving roads. A full English breakfast and lots of tea, a natter over the cars and a good hoon back over the moors again. I've tried since to do this again but it didn't seem to get any interest. Our window of opportunity is getting smaller before the shite weather arrives, this run out will be happening even if there are no forum members going but it would be great to have an end of season meet and some good roads thrown in.

Any body?

Edited by DUFFY

We could have a different location, it's just the roads are that good around that area, whatever suits the majority really.

Probably missed this but would get involved.

It went ahead with about six cars and was a cracking drive out but not one member on here went apart from me.

The next one I s scheduled for March time if your interested.

It went ahead with about six cars and was a cracking drive out but not one member on here went apart from me.

The next one I s scheduled for March time if your interested.

Any pics DUFFY?

If my car is back and put together in time then I'd be up for the March 2015 Whitby run. ;)

C.