Sign in to follow this  
jut 535i

steering wheel and gear knob

Hi there, looking for a price please to re trim an m tec 1 steering wheel as found in an e28 m535 and I also have a rare (I think) all in one gear knob and gaiter as found in the m5 (with the mushroom shape knob) on which some of the leather has worn away from the top. I would like the knob re done as close to original as poss please ( I'm rather precious about it lol!) Look forward to your reply.

Hi

Steering wheel £160, Black Nappa Leather

All-in-one £90

Don't worry about the finish, im using OEM leather and it will look OEM.

Ive got about 5+ wheels to do and having problems at the moment confirming a date, time for turn around as its really busy but will be having a Wheel week soon so if you want it doing then it will be about 2 weeks before I look to start them.

John

Hi there, looking to have this done in the near future, when could you do it? Could I have the steering wheel stitched with the m tri colours?

Hi there, big bump on this (it's been a while), looking to go ahead, when do you think you could do it and what price? Would be looking at black stitching and would you be able to re-use the gear knob emblem? Thanks in advance.