Guest ceasedtrading

Introducing the Andrive 3! (AN39-3)

Any update on my questions at all? I know I fired quite a list out haha.

Edit: ignore question 6 I think about the nav units. Fakra cables...I get it.

Jam

Edited by Jamworth

Guest ceasedtrading

Ok I think I am now suitably convinced, PM sent! :0)

Hi Ally,

Give us a call 020 8537 3297

I'll call In tomorrow I think, I'm suitably convinced and this will achieve several things Im looking for.

So easy for me too as I have a non. MID base level stereo. So just plug and play.

I take it this comes with microphone and GPS antenna etc. are the good fitting instructions on where to place all the bits and bobs?

Ta

yeah.... i hope we'll see them sooner rather than later, with no undue delays on them

Can anyone share some tips on installing one of these? just how much of the existing flap / cage needs to be ripped out to make it work, and where do you shove the GPS antenna?

.....and where do you shove the GPS antenna?

I think most folks will have them sited in the top corner of the windscreen, but with me already having MKIV Nav I hope I won't need to do that, and should just be a case of connecting with the FAKRA cable?

I think most folks will have them sited in the top corner of the windscreen, but with me already having MKIV Nav I hope I won't need to do that, and should just be a case of connecting with the FAKRA cable?

No need to site it on the windscreen - under the dash is fine, the receiver won't have a problem picking up the signal. OEM position for a Touring is under the dash, on the left the middle vents.

Love that this unit will make for an easy install... No need to route a microphone, easy to place Gps. No fakra for me as I had base stereo, and I'm using SD cards so won't even need to route an ipod cable.

I will however put a usb cable in the glove box... Just in case

Phil told me the 10th roughly, I asked on the 11th and he said they'd be back end if the week maybe next.

But I haven't asked since

Friendly and helpful they may be, I don't get the sense that comms is their speciality :)

I won't be chasing up until middle of next week though, as in my head that's my expected delivery date based on our phone conversation.

Do these units come with rca lead outputs?

I've been waiting on pictures of the rear for ages now, since before the offer price ended... that's now expired and still waiting so based on that, I'm out...

will be the same connectivity as every single one of these aftermarket chinese built OEM looking units.

you'll get RCA's for front and rear L&R. you'll get aux in for video and audio, and a bunch of USB plugs.

Whatever you want to connect to one of these things, you'll be able to do it. 

Guest ceasedtrading

Hi Guys, 

sorry I haven't been able to get on the forums too much this week due to a bit of very bad family news.

So the units should be here early/middle of next week and as soon as they are in, Ill post an update and let you know the Delivery date - you'll also get tracking numbers on your emails from TNT.

We have basically sold out the entire shipment bar one unit, so we will extend the pre-order to be fair on those who still wished to order. There will be more coming in a couple of weeks.