For a 535i Sport. Front and rear shocks were totally disassembled by myself, Front legs were derusted and POR15'd and then totally rebuild with Eibach springs (mild drop). Rears were totally rebuilt as there were no savable parts. Eibach springs on rear too. 0 miles on the set.
- Stripped leg and bottom plate, ground out rust, degreased, rust removed and then POR15'd.
- New Sachs shock absorbers
- New inner foam bump stop
- New inner dust sheild
- New bolts and washers (BMW)
- New Rubber spring boots / caps
- New Eibach springs (mild lowering at around 15mm i think)
- New Control arms (upper and lower)
- New Stabiliser arm
- Dust sheilds: one saved, degreased, derusted and POR15'd, the other new from BMW.
- New Top Mounts
- New Front bearings
- New bearing bolt and metal dust cap
(basically the only original part is the actual leg itself)
- New Shocks ( i forget the make, but pretty much OEM Recommended)
- New upper and lower rubber spring cups.
- New Top Mount
- New Eibach spring
- New bolts, washers etc from BMW
Included in Price:
Front shocks, as in pics, including upper and lower control arms, stabilizer links etc. Rear shocks. Complete as in pics.
Looking for £600 for the set. I wont split the set. Collection from SW London.
Also selling derusted and POR15'd front and rear subrames, rear subframe has new bushes, again as in pics. Looking for £70 for the Front (Not including steering box) and £100 for the rear