All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Oil cover undertray missing?

am I missing a cover? what's it called? can't find on ebay
  3. Hello, found this topic, does someone know why the hud is not working. Looking at it in a mirror it seems milky with no content? It is a used f11 520d lci 2013, so i don't know if they changed windshield, windshield is without bmw sign. But than again there would still be something, some double drawing or unsharp image.
  4. Hey - Ive got a classic!

Or I could just be talking bollox, time will tell......... Indeed you are. Sorry, just saying.
  5. Most reliable engine is M57 3L ?

The irony is my mate who is on here bought a new Toyota Avensis with a BMW engine and it went bang on the motorway. It was almost brand new.
  6. Jan 2008, 535d MSport

WBAC - you may be surprised. When I was trading my old X5, a BMW dealer and small independent offered within £100 of each other, but WBAC offered £1000 more than either...
  7. Yesterday
  8. turbo failure

i bought 3mm... hope will fit
  9. Torque nm for auto transmission oil change

well... turns out 5 litres is not enough need more dexron 6 coz ran out of oil and don't forget to tighten filler plug before you stop the engine :} fun here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1h70h3lPU6WVk6ksaN-XrRVgspziFa8cS to be continued....
  10. Cruise control coding

Yep installed it and got it coded and works a treat
  11. Your Garage & Stuff in it in Pictures

A garage is way too useful to waste on a motor car...
  12. Jan 2008, 535d MSport

I don't doubt that the dent would put a few people off, I was really just saying it's a v. bad photo.
  13. Reviving E39 530D Webasto..

Thanks for that! was looking at the E53 pump but wasn’t sure about those hose fitting connectors nor could I find the loom segment on RealOEM that I would need to order to adapt the pump so just gave in and ordered the ‘right’ one for my E39. I need to have a good read through some of those Rover forums regarding the Webasto as I have seen some real gems of posts on them in the past!
  14. Most reliable engine is M57 3L ?

I change mine every 2!
  15. What are you currently drinking...?

Cans in the hot tub! there seems to be something wrong, I'm still fucking cold! Well when I stick my arms out the tub they get cold.... oh also this this is the first alcoholic drink this week! I know, I know the price of booze will come down in the north west as the supply out strips demand but I'm doing it for a very good reason! No, not my health.... coz I'm going to a stupid rave in Liverpool on Saturday, an it'll cost about £400,000,000.00 a can! So keeping my tolerance low so I just spend £900,000,000,000.00.... you think I'm joking......
  16. Hi Bought an e36 323i 1997 last week the heater control panel was not working it would come on and off blow hot then turn off completely Did a little research and found out it’s probably the capacitor re solder a new one it was showing all those symptoms But having no soldering iron or skill I bought one same part numbers from eBay seller tells me it’s all working But it’s not working also no display on temp of working controls They both are getting power as when lights are on the back lights power on I am at a loss Any ideas Many thanks
  17. What did you do to your E39 today ?

In my project
  18. E39 Bits

Hello can I get a price for these parts 61130007440 x3 61138364842 x4 61130007438 x1 61131389113 x1 61131378964 x1 61130005197 x1 61138353763 x1 52110002132 x1 Thanks
  19. BMW main dealer stickers?

Yeah, I get you completely. Actually, I also have the 5 forum sticker in the rear window too - subtle, as you say. Plus a Nurburgring decal as well, but that's it.
  20. Cruise control coding

Did you ever manage to get the cruise control to work? I'm in the same boat as you. I've bought the stalk, but not yet fitted.
  21. What did you do to your E39 today ?

Pictures?
  22. What did you do to your E60/61 today?

The readout supplied is from the Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine, same type Kwik Fit uses. For some reason it's not compatible with the front top left measurement of the E60/1. I have the same read out from my recent alignment, front camber displaying red, all others green and queried it at the time.
  23. does anybody know the telephone number for Cal Transmissions denton please
  24. Swirl Flaps - Prevention vs Performance

Buy a lottery ticket, you is obviously lucky!
  25. What did you do to your E60/61 today?

I'm assuming it was fitted correctly as it was done at a reputable local garage that I always go to. Will get it checked again tomorrow by a different alignment place. Should I be expecting better handling etc by getting it fine tuned further or are all the angle being in the green zone good enough?
  26. Looking for a tidy E36 316i compact

Sounds good buddy but found one on Gumtree a while back
  27. To all the newbies :-)

Hi All, new here having just bought a 2012 520d Touring MSport. Looks like a great forum!
  1. Load more activity